I Read Arabic
The first Arabic levelled reading platform
Advantages of the platform
- Largest differentiated literacy platform contanining over 600 levelled books system.
- First curriculum-based video library.
- Reading comprehension tests.
- Built-in mail feature for teacher-student communication.
- Detailed reporting on child’s performance.
- Built in games to motivate students.
- The platform is available to use on any computer through the internet browser.
- The application is available on both iOS and Android.
The platform in numbers
- 1.2+ million tasks completed.
- 65,700 of reading hours spent.
- 30% improvement in oral reading skills, syllable identification and reading comprehension.
Students' drive and motivation to read has significantly increased, and their reading levels have improved. In addition, they are paying more attention in class and are better able to self-learn material.
I noticed a significant improvement in students' reading abilities and the amount of books they read. I would love for my daughter to use I Read Arabic.
I Read Arabic has improved students' reading abilities by 30%-40%, and enriched their vocabulary and terminologies. We also noticed a big positive impact in the use of technology for reading.
I saw a big improvement in students' reading and pronunciation skills, as some weren't able to correctly pronounce letters before using the platform. Implementing I Read Arabic in our classrooms made classes much more fun and dynamic, and got the students excited to read more books.
A beautiful and exciting site for students that we love and are encouraged to use.The stories are varied, interesting, and sensitive at all levels. The questions that follow the stories are varied and stimulate the students' thinking. The stories of the site and its activities are a good support for the curriculum with its variety of topics and methods of presentation. It opens up new horizons that reflect the reality of the students and their daily life and makes it easier for the teacher to find ways to discuss these topics.
Teachers and students like the stories and varied topics; they are enjoying reading and doing the worksheets together.
Our students love the videos and songs, especially the early years students.
Good content and worksheets, very effective and useful. Students love the books and worksheets.
Thank you very much for realizing the value and importance of the Arabic language, it is our identity and pride.
You made reading arabic very attractive for my kids! Thank you very much, your efforts are highly appreciated.
In the press
”Seeking Solutions from the Unusual Suspects”
May 17, 2016
”3 Ways Technology Can Support Education for Displaced Children”
April 20, 2016
”Arabic language skills for youngsters with Dubai’s Little Thinking Minds”
June 18, 2014
”Educating generation of little Arabic thinking minds”